Saturday, April 11, 2020

Midnight #2 litter

Midnight #2 (had 6 babies)

Midnight had her babies today April 29th!!!  She had 6 babies, and they were born between 9am and 10am!  By what I can tell there will be 3 brown, 1 lighter brown and 2 black and white or also known as broken (2 different colors).
I think the names will be:
Mopsy, Flopsy, Cottontail, Peter, Benjamin and Mr. McGregor.  If you think a certain name should go with a bunny let me know

3 weeks old

(1-2 weeks old)

(4 Days old)




(10 hours old)



This is Midnight:


4 comments:

  1. It is amazing bunnies only have a 1 month gestation period! You will have to post pictures when midnight has her babies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will for sure post pictures when the babies are born! I'm expecting babies in 1 1/2 weeks!!
      Amanda

      Delete
  2. Your rabbit fun facts are all so cool...that was one giant bunny from the UK!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. HeidiApril 15, 2020 at 8:21 PM
      I argue about the rabbit from the UK, I was surprised when I saw it myself!
      Amanda

      Delete